My daughter is 2 today!

dcat

Cathlete
I can't get over how time flies. My emotions are running high today as I'm just so happy to be a mom and seeing her grow has just been so amazing. I know you all can relate. All the changes the first year are amazing but the changes from year 1 to 2 are just as wonderful and amazing. How her personality has blossomed. She is so much fun. This morning I did Cardio Kicks and she was doing front kicks and ice breakers. And during the stretch she laid down next to me and lifted her legs up during the hamstring stretches! She's the best thing that has ever happened to me.:)

Hi Diana!
Yeah! Nora is 2! I can't belive time flies so quickly, can you? It seems like our little toddlers are still babies but, at the same time they are big girls now.
That is so sweet that Nora participates in your workouts. You are such a good mommy setting a healthy example for her.

Let the terrible twos begin... what, did I say that?? ;)

Take Care!

Thanks for the message, Christy. The passage of time really stands out when a child grows. I get quite emotional about it! I teach group fitness so I hope my workouts do set a good example. All the fit moms here are setting good examples. Your two little ones are adorable, by the way. Take care! Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.