My Boss Bands and Loops were delivered today!

I got the downloads, along with the DVD;s and bands. My order is scheduled to be here on Wednesday. I did both workouts today since I have the Arena Strength bands. I loved the workouts. I will get a lot of use out of these. I'm excited to see what the premixes will be like.

dangit mine were too, while I'm at work, they were supposed to show up Monday and I could have snuck them into the house but as it is my husband can now give me grief about it AUUUGH

Yup my plan was to run out there. I did a few times when I thought I heard him but got stuck inside with house stuff when he actually delivered so then out went the hubby ...with the first question being "How much did this cost?" :(:p

Yup my plan was to run out there. I did a few times when I thought I heard him but got stuck inside with house stuff when he actually delivered so then out went the hubby ...with the first question being "How much did this cost?" :(:p
mine just opened them up and laid everything out on the table to make it clear to me that he "knew" haha. luckily he didn't say a word though

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.