My 2nd Cathe!

udderlymyra

Dear Cathe:

This morning was my 2nd time w/your videos, and today the choice was MIS. All I have to say is, not ever with the Firm have I worked out my biceps like that!!! I love those crazy 8's. It's very inspiring when you say, "With the next set I'm gonna use a lighter weight", and then when it gets down to it, "I think I'll stay here, that weight was good"...I almost died. I couldn't follow you on that one. I feel so complete. Except one thing...what can you suggest for my calves? On step days they are worked out, but do I give them a rest on days like today?

Thanks Cathe, Myra

MIS

Hi Myra! It doesn't matter HOW many times I do MIS, I never get tired of it!! I remember the first time it did it...I was completely bowled over!! I still love the Firm workouts, but I add in plenty of Cathe workouts to get the best results possible.
happy.gif

Carol

Hi Carol!

I HAVE seen better results since I've added Cathe to my Firm Rotations, I feel it gives me what I need! Wouldn't it be great if Cathe did a kickboxing video??

*Myra

It would be OMG GREAT!!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Cathe make a kickboxing video. I would blaze a trail to the order desk! LOL!! OH, and if she made a strength workout that combined both weights with aerobic intervals, you better believe I'd buy it in a hot second!

Just LISTEN to that plastic SIZZLE!LOL!!
happy.gif
Carol

Calves

If you would like to incorporate additional calf work into your weekly routine, I would just suggest putting 5 minutes worth at the end of your step workouts and then just stretch them really good when finished.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.