MTV Pilates MIX (mix feature answers...I think LOL!)

rockette

Cathlete
Okay, I went to the mix feature and this is what I discovered:

Since you have to choose at least 3 segments in order for this feature to work.. if you skip past the arms section the options for legs and abs will only be BOTH. I assume the reasoning is that you will choose both of at least 1 of those segments in order to design your routine. After you choose BOTH from either legs or abs you can then choose 1 from the other you didn't select(ex. you skip past arms, you then choose BOTH for legs, you can now choose 1 from abs) The menu then automatically goes to START. I assume you can choose more options for your routine at this time but I didn't try.

If you choose 1 from arms you should then be able to choose 1 or both from the legs and/or abs section YOu must choose at least 3 or you will not be able to start your routine.

I hope that's not confusing. They really should have done a better job with the menu.

HTH,

Valerie

Thanks so much for providing this insight.. I am going to print your instructions and go downstairs to try it out!

Deb

Hello!

I just posted this same question on the board but what equipment do you need in the video? I am new to pilates and am not sure what you need! (I am ordering the DVD off of Amazon and wanted to order what else I need along with it and the website doesn't tell me). Thanks!

RE: MTV Pilates MIX (mix feature answers...I think LOL!...

I just did a brief preview of a few minutes. I didn't see any equipment but a mat.

RE: MTV Pilates MIX (mix feature answers...I think LOL!...

>Thanks so much for providing this insight.. I am going to
>print your instructions and go downstairs to try it out!
>
>Deb

Hope it works out :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.