Moving around a video in OnDemand on a laptop

Gibbee

Cathlete
Color me confused... In the past I have only used my nook with downloads to exercise (no streaming) with Cathe. This time I am trying to use OnDemand and Live on my laptop. Today I was using OnDemand and I can't get it to let me go to specific chapters of a workout. For example, I was doing Xtrain Legs. I need to back-chapter and I couldn't. When I clicked on the chapter menu (drop down) and selected a chapter, it started all over at the beginning. If I used the bottom slide bar on the video to select a chapter, it would start the video all over again. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I tried to watch an On Demand video on a Windows 7 with IE this am but got a message something like error loading media, etc.
My workout blender videos work fine on that computer. Not a big deal, cause I don't use that computer to do the videos, just
wondering what the problem might be? BTW, I tried on my Chromebook and On Demand worked fine. Thanks.

Hi aqua girl

Could be you just needed to refresh your browser or clear your browsers cache. OnDemand will work just fine on IE as long as you're not using an outdated browser.

It must be a setting then. I have no problem with Live, just on demand.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.