most recent Live workout not on Fire TV

I just bought a new tv with Fire TV built in so I have no box or stick. I still cannot log out of either Cathe Live or On Demand. I hope when you do the next upgrade with will be fixed.

Hi firemedic, you should be able to log out even now. After going to "Settings" the logout button will already be selected - just click "ok" on your remote. Though It looks like you need to press the down arrow on your remote to select the logout button , don't do this. Once you press the down arrow you will not be able to select the logout button. We will fix this shortly, but you can still select the logout button by following my previous instructions.

I can't get to the log off option when I'm in the Cathe Live app. Is anyone else having that issue?
I just figured out how to log off. When you go under settings, if you use your remote and press the left arrow (or left side of the circle), that "highlights" log out, then press ok. That will log you out. I've tried it multiple times on the Live app and On Demand app and it seems to be working for me. I did clear my data and catche before I figured this out so I don't know if that would matter or not. I hope this helps anyone who is having this problem.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.