More (tough) Barre work!

DiMase

I love Turbo Barre and so far that’s the only truly hard, challenging Barre dvd I own. I’ll admit that I do like the Tracy Anderson one, but she’s such a dud, I really have to be in the mood for her to do that one. And my Lotte Berk, Callan, etc are not that challenging anymore (and again, back to the “odd” women...). Turbo Barre is the best! When I injured my heel and literally could only do floor work for months, Turbo Barre was the only thing remotely close to a hard workout I could do. Now, unless I’m missing something, I don’t think Cathe has another barre dvd out other than TB. If not, I trust her to come out with an equally challenging one just like TB!

I love Turbo Barre and so far that’s the only truly hard, challenging Barre dvd I own. I’ll admit that I do like the Tracy Anderson one, but she’s such a dud,
:) Yes, I like barre generally and Turbobarre is pretty good. Another Cathe take on barre would be interesting. Just out of interest, have you ever tried any of the Pop Physique workouts? Some of them are pretty intense, but then the girls are just wearing underwear....:rolleyes:

I love Turbo Barre and so far that’s the only truly hard, challenging Barre dvd I own. I’ll admit that I do like the Tracy Anderson one, but she’s such a dud, I really have to be in the mood for her to do that one. And my Lotte Berk, Callan, etc are not that challenging anymore (and again, back to the “odd” women...). Turbo Barre is the best! When I injured my heel and literally could only do floor work for months, Turbo Barre was the only thing remotely close to a hard workout I could do. Now, unless I’m missing something, I don’t think Cathe has another barre dvd out other than TB. If not, I trust her to come out with an equally challenging one just like TB!
Have you checked out her Fit Tower dvd's?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.