More NON-step Cardio!

Venus

Cathlete
I love KPC and the other non-step Cathe DVDs (and of course the weight lifting DVDs!). Cathe's DVDs are by far the best I have ever seen on the market today! Due to a knee injury that healed leaving me with permenant scarring I have been told to avoid some things for the rest of my life including step aerobics. However, I'm in very good cardiovascular shape, so most "low impact" type aerobics just don't do anything for me. But not Cathe, she is wonderful and her non-step workouts are easily modified to be "low impact" but still high intensity. I would LOVE to see more non-step cardio DVDs by Cathe like KPC and Cardio Kicks.

Thank you for listening!

I would also like to see more non step cardio tapes.
I do like the Kickboxing style but even some without for more variety, just a basic but advanced enough floor workout. but then again I like the dancey stuff too.

Laura =)
251.5/135.2/141
Here is a link to my before & after photo's
http://www.picturetrail.com/gyggles1

I really enjoyed the hi-lo segments of SJP (except for the music!)and although I normally prefer step, I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I absolutely agree. MORE NON-STEP Cathe is so great, but seems to
be catering to the step DVD's. I don't and never did like step. I love
her kickboxing and weight tapes. Maybe if enought of us comment for
more NON STEP it might happen. Keep our fingers crossed. Djd:) javascript:smilie(':)')
javascript:smilie(':)'):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.