More firestick premix wrong times for Perfect30

firemedic

Cathlete
I noticed on the high impact and low impact, the times on the premixes do not match what is in the users guide. I also went back and checked all the premixes for lower and upper body and found those are also wrong. I'm assuming the users guide is correct so the times on the firestick are wrong.

Hi Firemedic, it's not that the times are wrong, instead several of the premixes in the Workout Manager and on Cathe OnDemand are not correct. We have to do over 100,000 data entries into the database that powers the premixes you see on OnDemand and it's nearly impossible to be perfect. But we always circle back and correct the mistakes ASAP. Currently, we want to get all of the video files working at the highest quality we can, and then we will turn our attention to correcting these kinds of errors. But just letting you know we will get to this as soon as things slow down for us.

Hi Firemedic, it's not that the times are wrong, instead several of the premixes in the Workout Manager and on Cathe OnDemand are not correct. We have to do over 100,000 data entries into the database that powers the premixes you see on OnDemand and it's nearly impossible to be perfect. But we always circle back and correct the mistakes ASAP. Currently, we want to get all of the video files working at the highest quality we can, and then we will turn our attention to correcting these kinds of errors. But just letting you know we will get to this as soon as things slow down for us.
Thanks for the reply but it's no rush. The premix still played fine and stopped at the proper time. I just got a little confused at seeing the times originally because I thought that the workouts should be shorter, which they are, so I just went by what was in the users guide to pick my workout. Thanks for all the hard work and have a great weekend please.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.