More Cardio!

In general, more straight cardio videos. Because I alternate strength and cardio every day, I would love more variety of non-metabolic (or at least light-weight metabolic) aerobics. Anything (except step) would be fine with me--just more! I'm hoping the new ICE videos are like this but even then there would only be a couple of straight cardio videos in a 9-disc set. Same type of ratio with RWH and X-Train. Please, more cardio!!!

They don't all have to be this tough, but my favourites are:
  • x10
  • Tabatacize
  • All Out Low-Impact Hiit
  • Crossfire
  • Afterburn
  • Cardio Supersets (non-step portion)
  • Cardio Core Circuit
Thanks for your outstanding videos, Cathe!

I'd love to hear if other Cathletes are also craving some more straightforward, no/low-equipment cardio workouts . . . maybe with high/low-impact modifiers?

Last edited:
I agree! I can never have too many 100% cardio options. Except I love love love step (PRS, Body Max 2, Imax's, Body Blast, Greatest Hits, Rhythmic Step among many others).

I also love the above recommendations - X10, tabatacise, Cardio Core Circuit (not mentioned enough IMO) along with glider/firewalker/Dixie cup workouts (Afterburn and Supercuts are two of my favorites)

I like cardio to be about 60 minutes with a 30 minute premix for when I just want to do an add-on cardio.

I did Drill Max and Cardio Fusion over the weekend and was thinking "I would like more of these all cardio steady state workouts". I realize the industry is going away from that format - but I find those workouts just plain fun.

In general, more straight cardio videos. Because I alternate strength and cardio every day, I would love more variety of non-metabolic (or at least light-weight metabolic) aerobics. Anything (except step) would be fine with me--just more! I'm hoping the new ICE videos are like this but even then there would only be a couple of straight cardio videos in a 9-disc set. Same type of ratio with RWH and X-Train. Please, more cardio!!!

They don't all have to be this tough, but my favourites are:
  • x10
  • Tabatacize
  • All Out Low-Impact Hiit
  • Crossfire
  • Afterburn
  • Cardio Supersets (non-step portion)
  • Cardio Core Circuit
Thanks for your outstanding videos, Cathe!

I'd love to hear if other Cathletes are also craving some more straightforward, no/low-equipment cardio workouts . . . maybe with high/low-impact modifiers?

I completely agree. Can't get enough of the tough cardio routines.

Cardio supersets is one of my favorites!!! I DO enjoy some weights like in Crossfire, To the Max, Intensity etc. Light weights during cardio really pumps up the game!!!! I suck with toning only type of wkouts.....I need a heart pounding, sweaty mess workout. I also enjoy flying over and around the step!

I would love to see more like Crossfire and To the Max with one section using weights and circuit routines. I'd also like to see another like Intensity with the variety that that offers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.