More Cardio!!! More Step!!!

dcat

Cathlete
Hi Cathe-
Looking forward to your next 4 releases later this summer! I agree with a lot of other posts that you should do another all step and/or all cardio video. Rhythmic Step 2 would be great. (I would save the “stylized” term for another series of videos down the road.) A straight-up all hi/lo would be great. Or a video based on the 10-10-10 concept, but expand it to 15-15-15 (maybe call it 3-15 cardio and include ab work). I love the push/pull idea. All of your weight training videos are excellent and I’d love to see another variation. Also consider: Body Max 2 (or instead of step do Hi/Lo, call it Cardio Max?); Cardio & Weights 2 (but do Hi/Lo or Kickbox instead of step).

For a future 3-video series beyond this summer: An all Cardio featuring step/hi-lo/kickbox (like 10-10-10), a total body weight training video inspired by MIS/PS, and a Muscle Endurance/Core Training using stability & medicine balls with dynamic stretching section using stability ball & some yoga. I could keep going with more ideas but I’ll save it for later!

A both group exercise instructor and an advanced “Cathe” follower, I can say an “Intro To Cathe” doesn’t interest me. I think you should super-serve your marketing niche of advanced videos because there are a lot of other beginner videos out there. However, if you determine you need to release something like that, how about just doing a 30-min video. Or do a 45-min with sections from your older step videos with a 10-min guidelines section. For example, your Step Fit video breaks down moves really well so maybe you wouldn’t have to film an entire new routine. Just use a section from that and one or two sections from prior videos.

I’m still trying to master your IS so these next 4 videos should be different from that. Then down the road, kick us all harder in the butts again with an IS2! And I’ll even break down and buy a DVD player!

Best to you,
Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.