Mom's of babies Check-in Week of May 23rd

Phew. My run sucked today. I got in 22 miles, but was slower than I wanted. My body is just not feeling it today. I call it a character building run. Came home and we went to get mexican at the place down the street. JOhn took a huge absolutely colossal dump while we were there, after he finished off the guacamole (which means I get another mess tomorrow!). It was a funny diaper change. It was up his back adn actually shot out his arm sleeves. DH was dying! Luckily we cahnged it at home and not at the restaurant. Bath was needed! I went to get a massage and feel better.
DH had a hard week at work, so hopefully I do not fall asleep too early, so I could make his day. wink wink!
Jen- how was jet skiing? Alligators? No thank you!!! I am hoping to try the new discs on tuesday.
Mel- I Think you are right. ANyhow, hope that you have a great day and continue to feel better!
Lisa- How is the weekend?
Priscilla- Hope you are having a great day!
Susan- I think you move this weekend. Good luck, if you are lurking!!!
Off to work on dinner while the house is quiet. Enjoying the family today and the great weather!

Jetskiing was nice but it was too hot for little man. We came home to swim in the pool for about 20 minutes before it rained. I took a nice nap and then started the Insanity rotation today. DH had a migraine so he didn't do it but I believe he would have if he didn't have the headache. Made a Sam's run and DH bought me a gun. I have my concealed weapons permit and one of his fellow officers was selling a small handgun. DH wants me to start carrying it for safety, esp when I get called out at night. Now we need to find time for me to shoot it so I can be comfortable with it.

Christine- I'll have to figure out when to add in one of the new Insanity workouts. I can really see my abs shaping up even from this last week of workouts. I haven't done an extra ab work either. LMAO that he pooped out his sleeves! No gators!

Melanie- Gotcha on the weight. I agree that the last 10 were probably due to anxiety/depression. Just trying to help figure it out. Hope you made it thru work today.

Ok gotta put lil swimmer down for another nap. BBL!

Jen- I am a really good shot. I think it is important to be able to defend yourself. Is there a local firing range?

Yes there are a few close ones but DH likes to use one that law enforcement uses that is about 4o min away. I do pretty good too, just want to practice w this gun. We have so much in common, weird. :D

Hee Hee. Ya'll are so cute talking about guns. Ive never held a gun in my entire life! Can you believe it?

Christine~ I cannot imagine having a "bad" 20 plus mile run. Wowzers! I've been running 4-6 miles pushing the girls. It keeps me content for now.

Jen~ jetskiing is fun. My DH HATES them though. Most fishermen do. Scares the fish away. lol

I have a lead on a highschool gal (a daughter of a good friend) who is willing to go to beaches with me and the kids. :D

I"m excited to have a couple days off, hope it's nice out so I can get some running in.....and maybe a beach run!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.