MMMMMM, I'm lovin' it!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I just had a double whopper with cheese, an extra large order of fries, and a shamrock shake from McDonalds. I loved every bite!!!

Thank goodness. My immediately reaction was a very judgemental "yuck!" My diet hasn't been all that clean lately, but fast food is just not in it. I would have been shocked that Cathe was eating that!! :)

Good one Cathe!!

My first thought was " I have got to forward this to my brother" . Made me laugh out loud when I scrolled down.

Kimberly

I feel like a fool (no pun intended), but I fell for it, even after my son has been doing April Fool jokes on me all day, how could I forget. I am happy to hear that you didn't indulge in some Micky Ds!!!

I haven't been to a McDonald's in over twenty years, but I do remember that they don't serve Whoppers. ;)

That is so funny. Apparently Cathe hasn't been to McDonald's lately either.

And what exactly is a Shamrock shake? I remember as a kid letting a McDonald's shake sit. It got warmer, but never melted. Frothy, warm, non-ice cream based thing. And now they make it green. Splendid!! I'll take two.

Oh my gosh!!! You totally got me!! The Whopper thing totally flew by me!!! You silly gal!! Phew! Happy April Fool's Day!! Randy's original b-day was April 1st ..... so typical of me! He was born about a month early! Talk about April Fools!! :eek::eek:

Pam

I like Shamrock Shakes...:)

Of course, I guess Peaceful Rainbow is right—McDonalds doesn't serve Whoppers! :D You got me!

Guess I'm the only one who thought, "wow, Cathe is human and had a moment of stupid human weakness!!"

Jen

should have known it was too good to be true :)

I believed it. I figured that you got your food from Burger King, then went to Mcdonalds for your shake. You know the saying, "everything in moderation". :eek:

Hi Everyone! I just had a double whopper with cheese, an extra large order of fries, and a shamrock shake from McDonalds. I loved every bite!!!

Oh man, you really got me! I read the first post & thought "jeez, if Cathe can do it so can I!"

Then I read the second post. :(:p;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.