Midlife Crisis?

Margarita go see your Dr. You probably should have gone yesterday. I don't think any of us are Dr.'s and you need a professional opinion. Could be hormones, could be depression but a Dr. can help you out and correctly diagnoise you. Let us know how it goes.

You need God in your life. Thats what is so empty and missing. You can try to fill the void with exercise, relationships, money, vacations, anti-depressants, hormones, alcohol, having children, getting divorced, a new job; whatever you try it will never satisfy you.
Beth

Hey Beth, . .I am a Christian and I believe in Christ but to suggest that anti depressants, would not "satisfy" her, . . well I would have to disagree. My BIL who is also a devout Christian is a Dr. a very respectable Dr. and he has subscribed anti depressants to his patients. You wouldn't tell someone who needed glasses not to buy glasses and you wouldn't tell a child who has ADD to not get medication if it could help them succeed in life, . .or at least I wouldn't. The poster could really be clinically depressed and she really needs to talk to a professional.

I am a Christian - but to tell a diabetic to let Jesus cure her diabetes is insane and stupid.... distress of the human spirit - responsible for addiction, marriages being ruined,lives being less than they should be -is no less of a disease than diabetes....plenty of folks try to pray out depression and for many,it helps, for many, with clinical/hormonal/chemical depression, they are helped by medication.....

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.