Michelle Dozois Peak 10

amron

Cathlete
Thinking about buying Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Challange. Has anyone done these workouts? If so, what do think? Did you enjoy them?

I LOVE Peak 10!! Make no mistake, they are challenging but fun too. I love my cardio and Michelle delivers. Her cueing is not as good as Cathe but you can’t really get terribly lost. Just be prepared to move at a brisk pace because she doesn’t mess around. I always feel accomplished and pleasantly worked out when I’m done. I say go for it!

If you like a very choreographed routines these are great. Everything is timed and done in sync with the group. You won't be able to lift very heavy weight - at least at first as you learn the routine. They are very high impact, metabolic cardio workouts that burn tons of calories. I actually like her Fit Body Challenge Workouts better but I believe those are only available on-line (or I bought them online and stream through a website portal) Some of how well you will like them will depend on what your goals are?

If you like a very choreographed routines these are great. Everything is timed and done in sync with the group. You won't be able to lift very heavy weight - at least at first as you learn the routine. They are very high impact, metabolic cardio workouts that burn tons of calories. I actually like her Fit Body Challenge Workouts better but I believe those are only available on-line (or I bought them online and stream through a website portal) Some of how well you will like them will depend on what your goals are?

Can you download the Fit Body Challenge Workouts so you don't need to be online to use them?

Can you download the Fit Body Challenge Workouts so you don't need to be online to use them?

I did somehow - but I remember it being a struggle with a bit of back web code work. DM me if you decide you want to go that route and I can try to walk you through it.

I did it, and enjoyed. I posted frequently on her Facebook page as I did it and she was interactive. Or the person running her FB was interactive. While she isnt Cathe, it was very challenging and I have recommended to others .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.