Met values for Cathe Live workouts?

jodijodi

Cathlete
I think it has come up once or twice where someone has asked if the Cathe Live workouts can be added to the Workout Manager. I understand that creating entries for each workout could be fairly time consuming. For my own records, I have been picking a DVD that is similar, and then adjusting the time accordingly.

Would it be possible to list a met value for each pre-recorded workout? It could be put next to or under the time, for example "46 minutes - Met value 7.00" Then we could easily create our own workouts in the WM, and save them for when we do that Live workout again.

Thanks!

I think it has come up once or twice where someone has asked if the Cathe Live workouts can be added to the Workout Manager. I understand that creating entries for each workout could be fairly time consuming. For my own records, I have been picking a DVD that is similar, and then adjusting the time accordingly.

Would it be possible to list a met value for each pre-recorded workout? It could be put next to or under the time, for example "46 minutes - Met value 7.00" Then we could easily create our own workouts in the WM, and save them for when we do that Live workout again.

Thanks!

Thanks![/QUOTE

Oh this would be fantastic and make it so easy to log in workout manager. I support it! Love you Cathe and crew.

That would be awesome. I would also love to have a specific Cathe Live icon (like the one for a generic cardio day). That way I'm not recording a DVD when I haven't done it.

I would certainly appreciate it if the MET value for each Live workout was suggested, and the Cathe Live icon is an excellent idea also. As it stands now, I've been adding the Live workouts to the WM on my own by selecting the corresponding exercise type, i.e., cardio, weight, or cross train. I've set the MET value based on the intensity level of the routine (for me) and the information that I receive from my HRM. Now that those Live workouts are in the WM, I can just add them to my calendar as necessary. Cathe Live is so much fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.