Meso 2 Week 1 ...two questions ??

Kelly Pierce

Hi Cathe....

STS is all I had expected and more... Meso 2 is as awesome as Meso 1
I look forward to every workout.

However I have two questions because I want to make sure I get the most out of each program.

First, I have done many seated rear delt flys with you in other programs, but always with light weights. Now that I am pushing myself with 70% of my 1RM I am beginning to question my form on these. I became so focused on it that I am now to the point of confusion. Could you please go over form for the seated rear delt fly so I can be sure to keep good form using heavy weights?
That would be great!

Also, in Meso 2 disc 13 I found myself working to failure and really struggling to finish the last few reps in each of the three sets of upper body drop sets. It was awful and awesome at the same time.
But in disc 14 I found that I was only struggling on the last set of 10 in the tri-sets for legs. Should I up my weight in the leg program so that I am pushing and struggling to complete the last reps in each set, like I am in the upper body program? Or is what I am experiencing appropriate?
Thank you in advance for helping me.

With respect and admiration,
Kelly

P.S. This is my first post to the forums since I joined "the nation" last year.... Yeah!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.