May 26, 2022

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Pedal Party” live! C’mon and hop on a bike and let’s have a pedal party! We’ll go up, down and all around on this fun sweaty ride! Plus it’s a great way to burn calories and body fat while strengthening the legs and glutes. What’s not to love?

Equipment needed:
Indoor Cycle
8E3594C3-68D0-4F6D-BD3A-90C770D1A59E.png

8E3594C3-68D0-4F6D-BD3A-90C770D1A59E.png

Hi Cathe! I just want to thank you for this latest cycle workout! Just the day before you did this one, I was thinking: "I wish Cathe would do a new spin workout!" And then you did! I just love this one and have already done it 3 times! Thank you for your creativity and ability to make every workout fun! This one is just what I needed!
Thank you! Jo

Hi Cathe! I just want to thank you for this latest cycle workout! Just the day before you did this one, I was thinking: "I wish Cathe would do a new spin workout!" And then you did! I just love this one and have already done it 3 times! Thank you for your creativity and ability to make every workout fun! This one is just what I needed!
Thank you! Jo
This post makes me happy Jo ‍♂️ Thanks for your feedback. Glad you’re enjoying it so much

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.