~*~*MAY 10 Check in for MONDAY, the 10th~*~

Boingo1

Cathlete
TOO funny I'm starting the thread at 2:30 this afternoon! LOL!

I guess Kathy isn't home yet? Beth went to her mom's? Hottie and Joanne are busy?

I'm recovering from a VERY tough night at work. Had a confused patient that kept me busy. Kind of sucked. I'm a little foggy this afternoon, that is for sure.

I'm debating between doing the rotation workout: Step Moves, or trying Cardio Axe from BBL. I might go with SM, and then check out Learn the Moves from BBL. We'll see....

I'll let you know , if there is any "yous" out there! LOL! :p

Hey Chris -- I was waiting for someone else to post! i'm lazy. I didn't get a workout in this morning because Joe and I went in late blah blah. I'm thinking about heading out the school gym in a little bit. I've gotten NO science done so far today but I ton of little things like making appointments, paying bills, transferring money, calling up for RMAs...so I've been busy but just not at work! yeesh. I loved Step Moves yesterday -- it was exactly what i needed if that helps Chris! Hope whatever you do pulls you out of the fog...

Hey Hottie! Our thread lives! LOL!

I did do Step Moves. I did this recently, last week? which was good , because I got the moves easier. Except for the triple over the step. That move, frankly, pisses me OFF! But the rest: fun! It is a good Monday workout! Followed it with KPC Abs , and then I did/watched BBL Basic Moves. It is funny, a LOT of the moves are what we used to do in fitness class in the 80's at an all women's gym called "Figures and Fitness". Should be interesting to see how these work for the back side! (Trying to remember what my backside looked like in the 80's ..:p).

Hottie: Hopefully you'll get to the gym for a bit! It is good to get little pissy things out of the way. So feel good about that!. Glad too hear I wasn't the only one who ate crazily over the weekend! :eek: Did I tell you? Last night I went into work , and for nurse's week, my supervisor was there (with her daughter) serving "make your own sundaes" . They were kind of lame sundaes, (vanilla ice cream, blech!), but of course I partook! Back to my usual detox Monday!!

I didn't get to go the gym. :( maybe something after dinner. I wrote over 1800 words in a progress report/review for my HS tutoring student. Eek, that took a while and it was draining. Just everything -- current AP exams, upcoming finals, classes for next year, colleges, preparation for them all...it took some time. Then I stated cleaning a bit at lab and I'm just waiting for Joe to give the go so I can pick him up and just go home. I have just too many little things you know?

Hi Joanne and Beth and Kathy! We miss you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.