Master List of Cathe Workouts

bigbadbrandini

Cathlete
I am needing a master list of of Cathe workouts with their segment breakdowns and premixes. Before I begin working on my own, does anyone have one that they would be willing to share with me? I'm working on putting together a training plan and need to have an easy reference list for my gazillion Cathe workouts.

WOW, now that is what I call a Master List. Thank you so much for posting and thanks to The Measured Mom for creating and sharing!

You're welcome!
Isn't it killer?! She deserves all the thanks!:)

Anna from The Measured Mom deserves the thanks for this amazing master list, it would take me forever to even try and do what she did. Brandie deserves the thanks for starting the thread, and you gratefuldog also deserve a thank you for posting that link. So thank you all.

I will use that list for a lot of things. My first plan is to modify the latest Rock Bottoms rotation using that list and make some substitutions when I see workouts that I know are not my favorites or that do not burn as much calories as I would like and I will pick high calorie burners from that list. I know that the calories we burn depend on how much weight we need to lose (heavier people burn more), how much muscle mass we have, the intensity we choose to do them, height of the step, weight amount lifted, among many others, but it is good to have that list as an estimate. Another surprising finding is that a lot of low impact workouts burn more than joint busting high impact workouts, for example the Bonus Burn premix from After Burn (low impact) burns more calories than To The Max (high impact). You ladies have no idea how useful this master list will be for me!!!! Thanks again! :eek:

Anna from The Measured Mom deserves the thanks for this amazing master list, it would take me forever to even try and do what she did. Brandie deserves the thanks for starting the thread, and you gratefuldog also deserve a thank you for posting that link. So thank you all. I will use that list for a lot of things. My first plan is to modify the latest Rock Bottoms rotation using that list and make some substitutions when I see workouts that I know are not my favorites or that do not burn as much calories as I would like and I will pick high calorie burners from that list. I know that the calories we burn depend on how much weight we need to lose (heavier people burn more), how much muscle mass we have, the intensity we choose to do them, height of the step, weight amount lifted, among many others, but it is good to have that list as an estimate. Another surprising finding is that a lot of low impact workouts burn more than joint busting high impact workouts, for example the Bonus Burn premix from After Burn (low impact) burns more calories than To The Max (high impact). You ladies have no idea how useful this master list will be for me!!!! Thanks again! :eek:

Wow, I didn't know that about the calories, I love the low impact series. Thanks for pointing that out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.