Marleys Mom, Morris and whoever else would like to see....

CurlyQtee

Cathlete
Hey you girlees!
My computer crashed last week!! NOw I have a new one. I don't have your email addresses anymore so please email them to me again:D
Everybody is doing fabulously. Mollipop is an angelpus! So content. The photo shoot went well and I"m going to share the proofs with you all. The girl is so good. Just follow the instructions below to check it out and enjoy ;)

www.imagequix.com/accounts/R91WX9B

Click on Rubin under July 2006
Password: Candace

Hi CurlyQTee,

The pictures are just wonderful, Mollipop is just adorable, she is so tiny.

And you and Hannah are beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Kristine :)

I feel great, yes, the second trimester sure is the honeymoon trimester :D .

I can't wait to feel the baby move! It's my first, so I am really excited.

And I can't believe I am already half way there!!!!! :7

Oh she looks so sweet! She has sooo much hair! Those are great pics and Hanz looks like the best big sis!

Great pics!

Jana, I still have the same email address. Email me so I have yours again. I lost 300 email addresses when my computer crashed!!! That's like the worst thing! Imagine being without your computer for a week, that sucked......sad I know, hee hee.:7

curly, molly is just so adorable. how long was she when she was born? she looks tall. hannah is beautitul, just like her mom. thanks for sharing your pictures. they are wonderful.

Hi Morris!
How's Finn? Getting the hang of it??? So fun isn't it :D
Molly was 19 inches when born, weighed 7.4. Went down to 6.15 and at her 3 week doc appt she weighed in at 8.7. I couldn't believe it because she is soooo tiny. All her 0-3's are huge on her!!
Thank you for the compliments. Please send pics of Finn, he has changed so much I"m sure since his last photos!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.