March 2022 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone,
I know that you have been crushing your workout routines with intensity and strength! This month we’ll keep the momentum going with a wide range of workouts that will have you huffing, puffing, lifting and transforming! Some workouts are longer and others shorter, but all of them require your focus and strength. Be sure to take extra rest as needed throughout the month and keep drinking your water. You’ve got this!

Week 1
M: Metabolic Blast
T: All Out Low Impact HiiT
W: Butts & Guts
T: Chiseled Upper Body
F: X10 Cardio Blast plus Ab Circuits No Equipment Abs
S: Kick Punch & Crunch
S: Off

Week 2
M: Circuit Blast
T: Low Impact Sweat
W: Perfect Pump Lower Body
T: Perfect Pump Upper Body
F: X10 Fat Burning Circuit plus Ab Circuits Stability Ball Abs
S: KickMax

Week 3
M: ICE Boot Camp Circuit
T: RWH Plyo HiiT Two
W: Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower Body
T: Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper Body
F: X10 Hi/Lo plus Ab Circuits Weights and Plates Abs
S: Cardio Kicks

Week 4
M: Athletic Training
T: RWH Plyo HiiT One
W: Total Body Tri Sets Lower Body
T: Total Body Tri Sets Upper Body
F: X10 Low Impact plus Ab Circuits Med Ball Abs
S: 4 Day Split Kickbox
S: OffpDE9A46B9-7B52-4510-8A26-F5139A2417A6.png

The more I look at this rotation the more I LOVE how this will work for me :cool:

I'll have to make a few tweaks but really this is a format I can use way beyond a month.

Thank you so much, Cathe!!

Hi guys, I track my progress on Workout Manager which is great because with Cathe's DVDs and streaming DVDs have all the stats. Having said that, today on March 2, I looked at the March 1st stats. You are compared to others. I spent over 4 hours in my gym doing Cardio Kicks followed by STS: Core Cardio. I followed that with a two hour total Bis and Tris workout. I woke up this morning and this is what I saw. I don't want to accuse anyone of cheating, I know people can be very competitive but someone doing over 18 1/2 hours working out seems a bit odd to me. She also burned 6018.92 calories during her 18 hour workout. I get that everyone is competitive (I included) but I also get that the whole thing only works for everyone if you are honest. Sorry to vent in this way but it's disheartening to find out you work out so hard and are very honest about what you do and this type thing happens. Ok, I through with my rant and I do feel better. Today, it's Long Legs and ABs, Imax 4 and a total lower body workout I created on my own: Leg Presses, Stationary Lunges, Reverse Lunges, Crossback Lunges, Squats, Plie Squats, Deadlifts and Calf Raises. I do 5 - 6 sets with heavy weight. I've been doing this for over 6 months and my legs are hard as rocks and my backside doesn't hang on the back of my legs. I do a different body part(s) every day usually Bi's and Tri's; Chest, Best and Shoulders, and total lower body workout. I give my self a day of rest or I make it a cardio and ab day. I do abs almost everyday, too. I may put this in other forum posts, too. March 1 stats.

My 2022 Stats March 01 2022​

CategoryTotalRank
Workouts83
Distance--
Exercise Calories17412
Duration3:57 hrs.2
STS DVDs--
DVDs33

Cathelete Stats​

Workouts Distance Exercise Calories Duration STS DVDs DVDs

UsernameTotalRank
Gobias18:31 hrs.1
jamie vaughn3:45 hrs.3
Val Peterson3:02 hrs.4
Tigger lite2:56 hrs.5
amron2:35 hrs.6
NinjaMom2:06 hrs.7
periann2:04 hrs.8
Dolliesdaughter1:46 hrs.10
donline1:41 hrs.11
Czechfan1:41 hrs.11
STOP THE STEAL!
Suzielaw

Hi Suzielaw, I've questioned these stats before too, but suspect it's due to people clicking the little "completed" box in advance. I doubt they're tryng to cheat or engage in some type of competition with other Cathletes. I find the stats interesting too & just ignore the outliers as they can't be a true representation of the day, or even the week's workouts.

I tend to put my workouts in, or mark them completed at the end of the month, so my stats are usually late. But I think others do them early.

I've admired your dedication to your fitness goals in the past... you seem to be a very hard worker & are probably in the top 5% of the Cathletes who use the workout manager. You should feel proud & accomplished as even the "average" Cathlete is probably at a higher fitness level than the "average" person!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.