Lung cancer

Hi Kim,

I have never experienced lung cancer but big hugs to you. I am sure you have been through a lot these last few years. Good for you for continue to exercise. How did you manage to do that? working out while trying to recover from such a serious illness? Wow! What workouts are you doing these day? Cathe?

Hi Kim,

I have never experienced lung cancer but big hugs to you. I am sure you have been through a lot these last few years. Good for you for continue to exercise. How did you manage to do that? working out while trying to recover from such a serious illness? Wow! What workouts are you doing these day? Cathe?

Thanks for replying, I started back slow with low weight about a month after my first surgery, just did what i could all through chemo, I think I was able to get through it all in thanks to all my working out before , I done very well with chemo. Yes with Cat he and also the firm, thanks

Awww, sorry to hear about your illness, Kimcummings. :( That's great news that you are bouncing back! Best of luck!

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your ordeal with lung cancer. You are an amazing person and God bless you for taking care of yourself through all of this. So great to hear you are getting back to health and blessed with that. Focus on the positive and move forward with that. The glass is always half full not half empty, its all about having positive outlook.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers to you!:D:cool:

Nora

Hi everyone, I have been working out for at least 15 years, in pretty good shape, then about 4 years ago, lung cancer, its been a long road doing pretty good now, still working out, I'm 50, just wandering if anyone else has been through anything similar?

Hi! Just this September, I celebrated my 10-years cancer free from Stage III breast cancer. I stopped working out regularly in 2011 and have really been struggling trying to get back into it. I've become so weak that I could just cry thinking about how much fitness I have lost.

Good for you for maintaining your workout routine!

P.S. I just turned 48 this month.

Hi! Just this September, I celebrated my 10-years cancer free from Stage III breast cancer. I stopped working out regularly in 2011 and have really been struggling trying to get back into it. I've become so weak that I could just cry thinking about how much fitness I have lost.

Good for you for maintaining your workout routine!

P.S. I just turned 48 this month.

10 years wow, I'm so happy for you, oh there were times I thought about just letting it go but I was determined if I was gona live I was going to get back to were I was before cancer, also I gained about 15 pounds after chemo, there were times I would cry because I would get so out of breath, but I started slow, I still have a little ways to go but I'm working on it, also because of chemo sent me straight to menopause, that doesn't help, thanks for replying, I wish the very best to you

Hi Kimcummings,

I unfortunately lost my best friend to lung cancer. She was a marathon runner and that is how we met. When she found out that she had cancer it was stage 4 and the doctors had given her 6 months to a year to live. She lived 2 years after the diagnosis and she never gave up, we used to go for walks or a little run if she could manage it and she was determined to beat it, but unfortunately it beat her.

I'm so happy that you have managed to keep it at bay and have continued to workout even if its a little at a time. Whenever I feel like giving up I always think of her and it gives me going.

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.