Lunch in NYC w/Jen & Sylwia

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I hope you have a fun weekend ahead. I'm excited to finally be meeting up with fitness friends Jen Dubay and Sylwia Wiesenberg for lunch and fun in NYC. Gonna be a great day! What do you have planned today?

The first thing that pops in my head is what kind of food will everyone order? Sounds like a great date, have fun!

Hair is a definite today, trying to get out of the house soon for a mani/pedi too, maybe even a massage if there is time. It's all about me today! :cool:

Hi Cathe!!

LBB is on the schedule for today, then Randy and I are going to go see Tron! Soo excited!

Bon apetit!

Pam

shoveling and digging out from the city plowing me in plus 4" of fresh new snow here in the Great Lakes region. then, I plan to do week 3, disc 1, Meso 2.
So happy to be in shape that I don't NEED a snowblower.

Well, Ms. Friedrich, I see the type of crowd you roll with: totally inspirational women, that is. Enjoy.

I'm curious as well what will be on the lunch menu :p

Gearing up for a run in a couple of hours and then coursework later this evening.

Hi Everyone! I hope you have a fun weekend ahead. I'm excited to finally be meeting up with fitness friends Jen Dubay and Sylwia Wiesenberg for lunch and fun in NYC. Gonna be a great day! What do you have planned today?

I'm so flippin excited cathe!! I managed to get through the Power hr yesterday without any soreness today! It was an amazing feeling being able to finish up the w/o without feeling like I "couldnt finish"! It was still a challenge, but I do see me advancing in heavier weights SOON! Today, I did the Lis and LBS!;)

Don't know these women, can anyone tell me more?

Sylwia is from the Tonique workouts. These are extremely high-rep workouts with little to no weight. Sylwia's Mat workout is the most intense mat workout I've ever done. There are three sections: on the knees, on the side and on the back. I find On the Back the most intense. Lots of pelvic lifts. There's also a tough plank/pushup set. Tonique 1 has lots of squats and lunges. Tonique 2 has more cardio, some kickboxing moves and more arm work. Very sweet instructor. Workouts have a dread factor for some but are very effective.

Marcy

Thanks for sharing your accomplishments as well as sharing in my excitement. You all worked hard while I ate, wink. We all ate pretty healthy salads and omelets but we were a little more sinful about our desserts....which were worth every bite. We ate at ABC Kitchen in NYC and it is a gourmet organic restaurant....delicious! Btw, no business, all pleasure... a total girls (and one guy) day out. Jen brought her hubby (such a very nice man) and they toured NYC for a bit. A great afternoon on all accounts! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.