Lucky Jeans Sweet N Low

pooh8

I have been reading previous posts about Lucky jeans and have been wanting to get one for myself. I ordered online 2 different styles in size 0 (waist 25) short and they were huge on me ! So, I had to return them. Luckily, I got the free shipping deal. ANyway, I found on Ebay a listing for a pair of Lucky Sweet N Low, size 00 short (waist 24). I am so tempted to bid for this, but I don't know if they will fit me.

Anyone who has the Sweet N Low -- do they run big/small or just the same as other Lucky styles ? I am really petite, but not skinny. I currently fit into Ann Taylor 00 Petite, or Gap 00 Petite.

Thanks !

I love Lucky and wear either a 0/25 or 2/26. Maybe the 0s you bought were relaxed fit instead of slim? I've had this same issue depending on the style. Kind of like Goldilocks, some of them are too snug, some are too baggy and some are just right :) In any event, if you bid on the ebay pair and they don't fit you can always re-sell them on ebay because Lucky's are a hot ebay commodity!

Lorrie

I honestly don't think ebay is the way to go for jeans. I know it has worked out for some, but I think jeans are something that must be tried on. Having said that, I do think you need to buy a smaller size than you usually buy because they are so stretchy.
-Nancy

ETA: I just checked. I am usually a size 6 petite, and my Sweet 'n Low Luckys are a size 2 (26), so I think you're out of luck. If you normally wear a zero, I don't think Lucky makes a size small enough for you in that style, because you need to order about 2 sizes smaller than your normal size. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Ditto here....
I normally wear a 6 or 8 depending on the cut.
I wear the Maggie's from Lucky, and I take a 28 in those - so 2 sizes down for me. They just stretch SO much.

You may be too small to find a pair that fits you like they want you to. :(

Lisa,
I don't look at the price of the garment, I look at the price per wearing. For many, jeans are such a basic wardrobe staple, that they wear them several times per week. The only items in my closet I feel bad about are those that never get worn, regardless of the price, because I obviously wasted my money. I never feel bad about what I paid for something I wear all the time! :D
-Nancy

I'm with you Nancy...my Lucky's have been washed and worn so much in the last two months that since I've purchased them, that I feel I've already gotten my money's worth out of them!!!
Angela:7

I finally got my first lucky sweet n low today :)

Nancy I remember back when you post the pic of yours and I've wanted them ever since. I am a 2 and got a 0. I'm wearing them now they are so comfortable. I love them already! I'll have to see how much they stretch. For me one size down seems perfect.

Lord and Taylor's finally sells them! Hooray.

Congratulations, Robyn! I am VERY flattered! Don't forget the Lucky Jeans Rule: you buy a new pair, you post a pic on the Cathe boards. It's a strict rule. ;)
We're waiting.
-Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.