LowMax fans: which step are you using?

I have the original club step that came w/4 risers. This past Xmas my DH got me an extra riser w/the topper and it fits just fine. I'm not sure if the original club step is the same as the studio size?
Cathy :)

Jane, yes, the risers can be used for both. I asked that question a while back when I was considering the High Step purchase. It was one of the reasons I bought the HS even though I then never went back to get the CS.

I have a Reebox step which I think must be considerably shorter than the CS. Also, the risers on the bottom stick out on the sides (I purchased this thing in the early 90s!) so I constantly worry about tripping on them and I think that's part of my ongoing IMAX2 stupidity. ;-) Ergo, I think you all have talked me into the CS! I am sure you feel so bad about that! lol

;)

Marie

I'm 5' tall (with shoes on) and I do LowMax on an original club step at 8". I can pretty much do everything except Imaxes at 8". For now, the only modification I have to make is with the High Step. I can only use 4 risers instead of the 5 like Cathe and crew use.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

Thanks Marie... I don't feel too bad... I am "cathe poor" as I have mentioned earlier. I think everybody else should be too!!;)

Thanks for the info, I believe I'll just get my high step and start using my studio so I have go higher on it with my w/o's. It is shorter than the FirmBox but doable.

I have the original step also, and Lowmax is the only step class that I use the 8" inch height. I use 6" for everything else. I am 5'6", but have shorter legs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.