Lower Back problems

jachum01

Hi Cathe!! I have been working out with you for 13yrs and have to say i am your biggest fan!!! I ordered the new DVD'S and i have to say i am a little upset. The day i got the workouts i did the kickbox section. I am some what of a cardio junkie and i have to say this did not make me tired. So i did bootcamp with it and i enjoyed it. Later that night my lower back was real sore. So the next week i tried it again ( i teach aerobics 6 times a week and workout with u 4 times a week) which is a total of 10 times a week. I woke up the next morning with major pain in my lower back!!!! Well as i am typing this i have been off work 2 days with my back and i realized it is from doing bootcamp!!! My back just can not handle the bending over and picking up a weight and running to put it down and so on!! So my question for u is are u ever going to release anything again like kickmax, drillmax, step jump and pump??? I read the new dvd's that u are about to film and i am thinking this is something that i would not be interested in. I guess i am a fan of cardio and then weights to follow. This is my first time to post ( long time reader) and i hate to be so negative!!! Don't get me wrong, i have my whole class doing your workouts and they are hooked!!! U are my hero and i don't want to sound like i don't appreciate what u do !! O and i forgot to mention i have lost 95 pds doing your workouts!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.