Low Impact HiiT Circuit Live- 2-12-15 issue

I just tried it thru the website on my Chromebook (low quality) and it plays fine. Maybe try that way? Hope you get it working !

Ok, grabbed my iPad and tried with the app, and you are right, after 4 seconds, the video stops and
It just goes back to the description page for the workout., but it did fine thru the website.

Last edited:
Thank you for checking. I tried the high quality version on the website. I just tried the low quality, and it did get past that point. So, it appears to be just the high quality version with the issue.

I've noticed (in the last few weeks) that the earlier Cathe Lives won't play. I go through my tablet, chromecast to tv. I've never had this problem before. However, the more recent Lives will play no problem. It's weird because it starts to play- showing the Title on my TV- then abruptly stops. So I know that the tablet and TV are recognizing each other...but then it stops.

I agree Peg... I said from the first time I used the app that the newer ones played fine in the app,but the older ones
Did not...like from late 2016 & back. You can only reboot, check speed, etc so many times,,,:), and it didn't do a
Thing...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.