Low carb bread - Coconut flour

Hi Everyone,

A part from the reduction of butter, I followed the instruction to the letter!

Ingredients are: coconut flour, butter half tea spoon ;),baking powder, coconut cream, unflavoured protein brown rice, salt.

It take about 5-6 minutes to prepare and about 15 minutes to complete the cooking process.

This is a low carb healthy option and it's quick to do.
I needed this after an hour long steady Imax2 lol

It was really delicious. I made this as per instruction. The bread had a savoury taste which I wanted. Now this can be modified to a sweet taste.

I wanted to share cause it truly was delicious. I had it with a thin slice of mince beef, tomatos slices and self made vinaigrette (french dressing)

Here is the link Coconut Cream Bread Recipe - YouTube

All the best ;-)

Last edited:
Sounds delicious! Thanks Nathalie! I have never heard of coconut cream. The same as coconut milk?

By the way, I make my own coconut flour by grinding unsweetened coconut flakes in the blender.

Sounds delicious! Thanks Nathalie! I have never heard of coconut cream. The same as coconut milk?

By the way, I make my own coconut flour by grinding unsweetened coconut flakes in the blender.

Hi,

You can find coconut cream in international groceries shop. Asian/Afro-caribbean store should have them. I did found mine in common groceries supermarket.

I do have a grinder and will experiment in making my own coconut flour in future;) Thanks for the tip.

Please let me know you thoughts on this bread when you make one.:):):)

All the best and Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Nathalie. I will check the stores for it. I just read up on coconut cream-interesting!

I will let you how my bread turns out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.