Love my first Cathe workout.

L

Lora

Hi Cathe,
I have done Step Heat about 4 times now and almost have it down. I tinked my knee with it yesterday but it doesn't hurt enough to stop me. Just can tell I did something to it that it didn't like. It was the lateral diagonal move (in the second half)starting with the heel tap, over and ending with the jack. It's so much fun that I'm not going to let that stop me. Just have to be more careful next time. I do have a question concerning high heart rate. I've always had this problem ,even when I was in my 20's, now I'm 48. If I workout at the intensity that I like my heart rate is alway too high. 28-30 per 10 seconds. But if I slow it down I feel like I'm not doing anything. I don't even break into a sweat. My resting heartrate is 60 over 100. I have had a treadmill test about a year ago and they said everything looked just fine. Do you think I should slow down though? I do want to loose about 10 more pounds of fat so do you think slowing down and gradually increasing keeping my heartrate in the right zone would help me do that better?

I'm enjoying reading your forums. I think I'll add my two sence with the weekly check-ins. I have many questions but this one is my most pressing. I discovered I've gained 10# and need some motivation to stay on track with exercise and possibly diet. Maybe this will help me.

You are located in N.J. aren't you? We just sent our eldest son off to the Coast Guard Bootcamp in Cape May. How is the weather over there?
Thanks for your advise.
happy.gif
Lora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.