Loop bands

LizC7

Cathlete
Now that I can't get Cathe's fire walker bands anymore (sob) what do you recommend instead? I need some new ones.

Do you have TJ Maxx where you live? I just saw a whole bunch of them there.
In the active where section, where they sell accessories. Obviously not Cathe’s brand, but quite comparable.

I have bought and returned quite a few loop bands looking for ones like Cathe's
The best ones I found were Everlast Fit Mini Bands, three in a pack well made and as wide as Cathe ones. Yellow gray and black for your light medium and heavy resistance. They were about 14 dollars Canadian and I found them at Wallmart and Winners

Recently bought these from Amazon: "GYMBANDIT - Set of 5 Premium-Quality Resistance Bands with Bag - Tone Legs and Glutes at Home or At The Gym" (sorry, unable to post a link). Been happy with them. Sturdy, not sticky when sweaty, and the highest resistance bands in this set are TOUGH, exactly what I wanted.

Now that I can't get Cathe's fire walker bands anymore (sob) what do you recommend instead? I need some new ones.

I found these at Amazon.....they are great and the most like Cathe bands. The others are not as wide but these are the same width.....you can get varying strengths or order the strength you use most. There are also really strong ones at another link by the same company on Amazon also.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7XZGK3/ref=twister_B07GSL9188?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Loneswaneast thank you for the link :)

These bands look amazing, putting them on my Christmas list :D

That was the reason I returned so many bands, none were as wide as Cathe's and were flimsy, these look awesome and look even better than the ones I mentioned.
The fact they tell you how wide they are and how much resistance they provide is great most don't and don't look like the picture on the box after you take them out !!! Thanks again :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.