Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I did Perfect30 LI Hiit this morning and then started an online spin video but 10 minutes in the internet went out!! So I jsut rode for a while longer and stopped to try to figure out the internet.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Cathe Live Metabolic #317 Lower Body, 57 minutes, (53 actual) heart rate 106/136,194 calories, 2,406 steps. I then did Perfect 30 mix yoga strength and flexibility +mobility basics core focus, 32 minutes(30 actual as I added a bit more stretch since it just sort of stops), heart rate 88/106, 164 steps, 43 calories. Total time was 89 minutes, 2,570 steps, 237 calories. I liked the lower body metabolic workout. Cathe did not do so many overhead options and I modified some of them.

Cathe Live #317 10/8/2020 54 minutes, 8,10,12,15 # dumbbells
Metabolic Lower Body #317 Cathe Live
8:14 minutes warm up moves

Side to side sumo 15# dumbbell
Right lunge pulses then left 15# dumbbell
repeat

Squat knee lift 10# dumbbells
Alternating rear lunge curl press 8# dumbbells
Repeat

Squat/deadlift 15# dumbbells 8 reps
Hop squats rear lunge 10# dumbbell
Repeat

Touch down knee lift right 10# then 12 reps left 12 reps then left (Cathe 15# second rnd with no overhead press knee up)
Explosive side to side 10# dumbbell
Repeat

Alternating cross back lunge curl press 12# dumbbells
Wide stance hop 8# dumbbells 12 reps
Repeat

Side lunge overhead press 12# dumbbell 10 reps
Squat toss 10# dumbbell 24 reps 2nd round 32 reps(unless I miscounted)
Repeat

Front lunge 12# dumbbell 12 reps
Step out squat body weight
Repeat

Side to side pickups 10# dumbbells 12 reps
No weight rear lunge 16 reps hop together right 16 left
Repeat

Sumo squat/cross back lunge 12# dumbbell 10 reps right then left
Marching sumo 15# dumbbell 32 reps
Repeat

Calf raise 15# dumbbells 24 reps
Single deadlift 5 reps right then 5 left
repeat

stretch

Doreen, it is so frustrating when the internet goes out during a workout. At least you got the Perfect 30 workout in,.

Belinda, you and your daughter are going to have so much fun doing the road trip together.

Diane - I am pretty sure we will have fun. It's our 3rd or 4th RT :) Great job today.

Doreen - sorry about the internet. Hate when this happened.

Good morning,

CL# 319 Low Impact Cardio Plus Core = 49 min plus SBF D32 Old School Arms = 20 min is done. I needed to get my workout in early today. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.

I will be back later this afternoon to catch up on more personals.

Belinda- Ok, a little jealous you get to do the RT!!! We'll enjoy your updates and posts through the weekend! I do hope she puts one of the workouts on CL for the next time I subscribe.

This morning was P30 Legs, Leg Bonus, Core Bonus and a bit of the extended stretch.

I did Perfect 30 Timesaver Low Impact Hiit+bonus pyramid step cardio+ extended stretch, 47 minutes, heart rate 118/155, 209 calories, 3,897 steps. I then did Perfect 30 Perfect Pump timesaver back and biceps, 16 minutes, 45 calories, heart rate 102/116, 381 steps. Total time was 63 minutes, 254 calories, 4,278 steps.
Perfect Pump back and biceps
Pullover 15# dbs 10 reps 2 sets
one arm row 30# db 12 reps 2 sets
bent over clutch row 20# dbs 10 reps (I don't really like doing this with two Bowflex weights) Maybe I should load up one a 40#. They are uncomfortable and bulky for this move
posture pulls with tubing
rapid row toss 25# dumbbell alternating hands 20 reps so 10 each hand
standing sweeper curls 17.5# dbs 8 reps
clutch curls 15# dbs 10 reps
Biceps curls drop sets
#1 15 lb dbs 10 reps
#2 12# dbs 10 reps
#3 10# dbs 10 reps

Belinda, that is too bad that she won't put one of the workouts up on Cathe Live. She usually does for the road trips. I guess she wants to make being able to purchase and do the virtual one extra special in case she ever does it that way again. Nice work today on your workout. Looking forward to your posts on the virtual road trip.

Doreen, I have yet to do that premix. My legs are sore from yesterday's workout.

Diane - usually Cathe does 6 workouts on the RT. The visual RT she only does 3 plus a stretch. If she would would have posted one on Cathe Live I wouldn't have signed up, lol. I could save me a lot of $$. A lot of people were hoping she post them on Live. I think if she post them on live nobody would sign up for the visual RT. I do believe she wanted to make it special for the visual RT.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Overload #2, 36 minutes, heart rate 133/209??, 205 calories, 3,378 steps. I like this one although I wish it had better music instead of some that is in Slow and Heavy. I wore my 4 # vest. Vest and step are optional for this one and Kelly wears a 6# vest. It has some boxing, but none that ever seems to really bother me much, and the first 11 minutes has no punching. For some reason upper cuts do not affect my neck and trap area. I then did Walk Strong #3, Boggie IT 29 minutes, 155 calories, heart rate 127/168, 2,938 steps. I finished with Perfect 30 timesaver mobility basics strength, 12 minutes 17 calories, heart rate 88/106, 25 steps. Total time was 77 minutes, 377 calories, 6,341 steps.

Belinda, nice work on PHA supersets. I liked that one a lot. That is understandable on the road trip. I am guessing you get to workout together and see each other on zoom while you do the workouts and everything. Kelly just put together 3 hours of workout with a chat session in the middle and it was just several of her friends that did the workouts. We were just able to do the workouts live with them. Then afterward she put them up because not everyone was able to do the on a Sunday. She thought it would help cheer everyone up with all of the covid stuff and things going on.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Body Fit #1 , 45 minutes( I did the warm up to Body Fit 2 and was unsure I wanted to do it) 237 calories, heart rate 131/171, 3009 steps. I then decided that maybe I would do Body Fit 2 and just two rounds, but kept going on it. This was 37 minutes without the warm up, heart rate 127/157, 178 calories, 2005 steps. Total time was 82 minutes,415 calories, 5,014 steps. I feel like my Fitbit was pretty accurate today, but wonder at the change and if it will stay. Body Fit two is tough in that you spend a lot of time doing moves like monkey crawl, frog to the floor, dolphin push ups, things that have you up and down and they are not easy moves in my opinion. I pushed hard on these and did full jacks instead of the modified version. I got a really good workout in.
I did not get a lot of things from Whole Foods that I ordered today so had to go out to the store. Trying to get things together for family Thanksgiving next weekend.

I went for a walk today. Not feeling great.

Diane - I believe KCM workouts were free, right? Cathe did put out during covid 3 free live workouts daily on FB. I thought that was very nice of Cathe. Great job.

Belinda, yes, Kelly put did the workouts live for free and then afterward put them up on her raw channel. I hope that you are feeling better today.

Today was a rest day. I have been trying to plan out the time frame for getting things ready for early Thanksgiving, do school, ladies game day, still clean the house, and sleep. It seems I need another store trip. Also I ordered pie weights for the crust so maybe this time it won't bubble up and droop. Also ordered a new pie pan. If I like it I will get another. It is a silicone aluminum over steel. Textured on the bottom to allow even heating.

Belinda- hope you are feeling better!! Good job on your walk. I have no time anymore- I'm glued to my computer all day long - so frustrating.

Yesterday I did Meltdown heavy bag - I really need to punch the heavy bag more - it felt soo good!
This morning I did BoxFit Weights and then 20 minutes on the spin bike.

My husband was supposed to be gone all weekend hunting but they ended up getting rained out and came home Saturday night late. So much for a weekend to myself!

Hi everyone,

I did Metabolic Circuit # 321 plus SBF barre workout.

I just got off the phone with my husbands surgeon. I have bruises on my femurs along with all the other stuff I already mention. I am falling apart!! I will see the surgeon on Thursday. From what he told me on the phone, it will take a long time for it to heal. My knees been hurting since January. When does it stop?

Doreen - thank you! Sorry you are clued to the computer all day long. Do you work from home?

Diane - thank you! That is very nice that Kelly did that. What are you backing? You have a lot planned.

I will try to be back later.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio and Tone cardio only portion, 20 minutes, heart rate 133/181, 108 calories, 2,123 steps. I then did Raw Your Moves, 44 minutes, 158 calories, heart rate 109/152, 2,248 steps. My neck and shoulders are bothering a bit which is probably because too many boxing moves. I did some modifying, only one set of the side to side squat thrusts subbing speed skaters, and almost skipped the floor work, but changed up the moves. Total time was 64 minutes, 4,371 steps, 266 calories.
Busy day today and school was crazy and not going well, my older daughter came buy with some stuff for Thanksgiving dinner since she was furnishing the turkey breast, then my granddaughter had forgotten her cord to her iphone and left it at her dads and he was sleeping. Her mother was picking them up, so I took my grandson to the store to get her another cord. She was in tears about it. Then I had to order more printer ink as I couldn't print my grandson's school work. The annoying thing is I have plenty of black ink, but it won't print black unless I put in a new color cartridge:mad: I even have a new black in stock.

Doreen, that is the way I feel right now. Not much time on my own. I am just running around trying to keep up with all of the have to do things. Sometimes we need some quiet time to just do whatever we would like. I used to do heavy bag workouts to take some aggression out on something.

Belinda, I feel so bad for you. So far I am baking lemon pies with no meringue. My husband hates that on his pie. I may make a fruit pie, as that is what I love and we have had some times where everyone bought cream pies and pumpkin. I was so disappointed. Usually my grandson would make apple pie. But, that was when he was taking culinary classes at the vo tech.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.