Let's Go Friday!

mj476

Cathlete
Hi Ladies!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. First, my mouse wasn't working, then my keyboard wasn't working.

Yesterday I did D. Swenson's Primary Series again this week. Made some improvements. Got through the whole thing. Had good balance on one leg with other leg up in the air and to the side. Did headstand a few times - once for a few seconds. I finally got into sitting position from down dog (but with a thud!) I didn't leave any fans on in the room and got hot and limber really quickly. Once I get back to work, I'd like to try a Bikram yoga class (where it's about 105 degrees). There are 26 poses.

I was really sore and tired this morning so I don't know if I'm going to work out today.

I think I did a total of about 4 chinups this week. Also went dancing last night. I know this is a switch but I'm thinking now that I need more cardio. I just can't seem to keep my bodyfat down without it.

Gin - Hope you're enjoying your step class right about now!

Deanie - Congrats to your DS on his leadership award! You must be so proud. Looks like you're taking a recovery week next week. I thought you were going to do some endurance next month.

Have a great day! Will try and BBL.

Marcy

Good Morning

Today was HIIT on the treadmill and SJP abs. I was going to do level 12 on the treadmill, but I wasnt into working so hard, so I did level 11:eek:. I like SJP abs and will probably tack them on next week.

Marcy~ I love DS yoga! and it is great when its hot, you really can stretch your body. when I was doing yoga, I really wanted to do Bikram yoga, but there wasn't anywhere near me to do it. Now that I'm not doing yoga, there is a place right around the corner!!LOL:) I am going to take a rest week, I really need it; do a month of endurance and then I may go back again to PS if STS isn't out. I've made great gains with PS and I'm enjoying it! (may alternate it with 4DS- Or PS and GS- one body part a day). Not sure and I have a while to decide anyway! What are you doing next?

Gin~ Hope you are having a blast at the road trip!!

Later~

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.