Les Mills BodyPump

Hmmm. I guess I didn't even hear there was a party. I went to a couple of these classes, but had not realized it was based on a video program. :oops:
I probably should have known that. lol. The classes were so much fun! A little fast paced but fun. Too bad it isn't offered here any longer.

Hmmm. I guess I didn't even hear there was a party. I went to a couple of these classes, but had not realized it was based on a video program. :oops:
I probably should have known that. lol. The classes were so much fun! A little fast paced but fun. Too bad it isn't offered here any longer.

Les Mill pump has been around since late 90's started in New Zealand at gyms. They were made into a dvd set a few years ago by beachbody. This was new for us dvd home exercise folks.

Someone attending a gym hasn't joined the home exercise obsession folks yet ;) We get excited about something new. The body pump dvd set offered good music. I have the set but only used the 2 full body (hour class). The others were shorter for a beginner rotation. I still rotate the 2 full body into my schedule when I'm on a high rep week.

I like to purchase dvd with no music option these day and play my own music.

But I loved the body pump when it came out. :)

I sold mine on Ebay a little while ago and have not regrated it. I loved it when I brought it but, I found Cathe does the same type of workouts but much better.
Les mills pump has minimal moves: clean and press with upright rows, lunges and squats. Not a great deal of moves xoompared too Cathe's workouts which have a lot more variety.
Having said that, I'm quite sure I burnt them before I sold them and have them on my hardrive somewhere if anyone has a drop box or something I can upload them too.

Wow, I'm starting to get the impression it may not have been as good as I thought. Thanks for the information guys.

I think I read in a lot of web information, that Power Hour and High Reps would fit with the Body Pump type workout. I know that I did High Reps on Sunday, and was feeling that workout for a couple of days. I think there was a Jari Love workout that was recommended also. The music is what everyone seems to like about the Les Mills BP workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.