Length of Boss Bands and Loops

tbess

Does anyone else find the Boss Bands and Loops a little short? I'm only 5'8" but my legs and arms are really long. I'm hoping the bands will stretch out with use. I can barely use the green ones. ☹️ I find 6 foot resistance bands a little short as well.

Hi tbess, you'll want to see what I posted under the new and upcoming workouts, "I'm loving the boss bands and loops premixes." I shared my experience with finding the bands too short. I, too, am 5'8" and my leg length is super long so I've had to make modifications. The Cathe administrator has said that boss bands for taller people are in the works!
I would post the link but have very little knowledge how a lot of this works. Or, I'm sure a tech savvy Cathelete could post it . . .

I the last Cathe live, she had a few people with the "newer longer" boss bands for taller people just to make sure they worked for taller people as a demo. During the live class she did say there are in production now so I'm assuming they should be here in a couple of months maybe.

Here ya go! Here's the admin comment on longer bands:
Hi snowlover, we're actually already developing longer bands for taller people. We just received a batch of Boss Bands For Taller People test samples of various lengths and we're currently testing them out to determine which band length we like best. We plan on having these in stock somewhere between Dec 2021 and the end of Jan 2022.

here's the thread:

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/i’m-loving-the-boss-band-loops-premixes.316775/#post-2530336

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.