Legree Megaformer

desertambrosia

Cathlete
Anyone familiar with this workout? All the reviews I've read, are raves. I would love to try it, and if it is a rave, buy the megaformer to use at home. But, it looks like they only sell to studios. Probably too pricey anyway. They do have a studio close to my home. Any info appreciated. I have heard it's a Pilates reformer workout on crack!

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with this workout? All the reviews I've read, are raves. I would love to try it, and if it is a rave, buy the megaformer to use at home. But, it looks like they only sell to studios. Probably too pricey anyway. They do have a studio close to my home. Any info appreciated. I have heard it's a Pilates reformer workout on crack!
Geeze Karen, this thing looks like a rack!! You are braver than I am! I'd be "tapping out"! lol!

Liked this for your bottom quote......animals have been my soul enrichment for a long time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.