Lean Series

mmis29

Cathlete
I'd love to see a series that focuses on leaning out vs. bulking up. Interval cardio, steady state cardio, upper body circuit, lots of core work using the ball & med ball, and lower body circuit max type workouts. That'll help us burn off the layer of fat covering up those beautiful muscles the Hardcore Series helped us build ;)

I would love to see this as well! I used to be addicted to Karen Voight before I found Cathe. One thing I loved about Karen was her focus to build long, lean muscles. She incoporated her years as a dancer into her workouts. Unfortunately, her workouts stopped being effective for me as my endurance and strength levels built up.

Hope Cathe reads this! It seems like there are a lot of threads that inquire about becoming more lean instead of bulky so the interest is there!!!!

I would love this series - high reps/lower weights (like the biceps in ME - - killer burn) plus more cardio and a nice pilates style/yoga core strengthening.........LOTS OF KICKBOX! That really helps slim my legs........

I absolutely agree! I would love a series with only a couple of weight workouts (high rep, lower weights) and lots of heart pumping cardio!!

oh please oh please oh please. this would be a total treat as a new series. i would purchase a complete lean series program!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.