LauraMax I'm going to see your boyfriend!

Jaffas

Cathlete
I'm in Venice Beach visiting my brother. We went for a walk on the boardwalk and they were giving away tickets for Realtime.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am soooooo jealous! Give him a big hug & a kiss for me & tell him I loooooooooooooooooove him!

Have fun! I'd love to see him. Did you guys know he's an outspoken ethical vegan? That seals the deal for me.

Amy

Have fun! I'd love to see him. Did you guys know he's an outspoken ethical vegan? That seals the deal for me.

Amy

Do you think there's ANYTHING I don't know about him? LOL! I'm actually a little iffy on this one--he thinks all the world's ills would be cured by eating veggies.

Tell you the truth, what I really don't get is how someone who smokes so much pot doesn't ever pick up a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. ;)

I still cannot believe you're going. I'm dying here. :p

I know he's on the board of PETA but I didn't know he was a vegan. I seem to remember him mentioning that he eats fish.

WELL????????????????? Can I please get an update? What's he like in person? Did you get to smooch him? Details please!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.