Lasr guilty pleasure of 2012???

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
I just had chicken nuggets with my 18 year old son and two of his friends. Just relishing the moment that 3 18 year olds want to sit around and talk with me...Life is good :)

We are in Michigan and had a Pizza Papalis deep dish cheese pizza but with lite cheese (saved 1 or 2 calories!) oh my gosh it is THE best restaurant pizza I've ever had, beer and onion rings.

I truly believe in going out with a bang!!!!!!!

...Cheryl

We are in Michigan and had a Pizza Papalis deep dish cheese pizza but with lite cheese (saved 1 or 2 calories!) oh my gosh it is THE best restaurant pizza I've ever had, beer and onion rings.

I truly believe in going out with a bang!!!!!!!

...Cheryl

Dominos deep-dish cheese w/extra cheese - probably added a few hundred cals! :eek: and some white pasta with sausage. Glass of champagne as the ball dropped. :D

I just had chicken nuggets with my 18 year old son and two of his friends. Just relishing the moment that 3 18 year olds want to sit around and talk with me...Life is good :)

That is just sooo sweet! I sure hope my son still wants to hang with me as well. We're pretty tight so, I'm sure he will!

Papa John's sausage with extra cheese. What is it about pizza?

And half {or more} of a huge bag of peanut M&M's that I split with Hubby.

Home popped caramel corn and egg nog.

Tonight cleaning it up with spagetti squash spagetti and San Pelligrino

Birthday cake. My son's birthday is 12/25 so birthday cake and today 1/2 is my other son's birthday so tonight it will be Indian food and ice cream cake for the the whole family. I intend to enjoy it all.

I ate meat! I had 2 chicken tender wraps,
w/ chipotle sauce, mozzarella sticks with ranch, and a blackberry soda. My husband didn't know what to think. I also tried some of sister's homemade peppermint fudge and sweet potato pie.
It was yummy.
As of the first I've been eating squeaky clean. The girls are wearing shorts in the new series and that was pretty inspirational. I don't have bad legs and am comfortable in a bikini but now I want to really see if I can develop the definition that they have.
New year and new goals!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.