Larger avatars?

LeanneM

Cathlete
Hi there,

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I haven't seen it anywhere. I was just wondering if there was a way to see everyone's avatars in a larger view. Everyone's been posting new avatars of themselves with Cathe from last weekend's RT, and I would love to be able to see them! With the old forums, you could click on an avatar, and it would be enlarged.

Thanks!:)

Hi there,

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I haven't seen it anywhere. I was just wondering if there was a way to see everyone's avatars in a larger view. Everyone's been posting new avatars of themselves with Cathe from last weekend's RT, and I would love to be able to see them! With the old forums, you could click on an avatar, and it would be enlarged.

Thanks!:)

The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). This is a setting with the forum software that can't be changed. You can have larger pictures in your "MyCatheSpace" and photo albums though.

Thanks for the response, Chris! I just have bad eyesight, and wanted to be able to see the photos a little better!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.