Lack of premixes

Gibbee

Cathlete
Just wondering why some of the ondemand videos lack the premixes available on DVD? For example, STS Total Body main workout (68 min) has no premixes associated with it. This isn't the only workout like that. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have On Demand but I thought it's because of the workout blender, where you create your own premixed.

I know, but most of the DVD workouts on OnDemand have the premixes from the actual DVD on there.. Sometimes my favorite workout IS a premix versus the main workout. I don't want to - nor should I really need to - sit down for and extended period time and attempt to recreate an existing Cathe premix from a DVD. Just wondering why some do and some don't have the DVD premixes out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's because a few of the workouts don't follow the same chapter format as the other workouts do. The Workout Blender has to access the chapter files to make a premix from the database. Since some older workouts have different chapters than the premix require it can't make the same Premixes you see on the DVDs for these files.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.