Kitteh's exercise on the Cathe Slide-n-Glide discs

owltx

Cathlete
This is my first time with attachments, so I hope this works . . .

my cat LOVES when I break out the slide-n-glide discs. I always turn one upside down for her, and she goes bananas, scratching, pawing, rubbing it with her whiskers and then finally laying down for a nap - all while I am panting and sweating during a working out. And then has the nerve to look put out when I reach for them for the upcoming set!

I think she *almost* loves them more than my toddler son. :p

-Stephanie

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 69
Yes, you are right, I would have to get him his own pair! From there it is a vicious cycle . . . they both covet the yoga mat as well. :)

Love your post! I have several indoor kitties and many of them like to join in and "help out" when I am working out, too. I love hearing other kitty stories. I have one kitty that never fails to get underneath me when I am trying to do push-ups or downward facing dog - this kitty also likes to get right next to me when I am doing pidgeon - very cute!

The slider discs, at the moment, are something my kittens want to attack - which makes the workout quite challenging - trying to do the exercises without making contact with the wee ones. Both of these kittens have problems with their back legs so movement is a little bit awkward for them. Of course my kitties also want to get up on my rebounder while I am bouncing... sigh, what does go on in their little minds?

Cats can be so funny. Thanks for sharing your kitty pic...what a cutie! When my cat was much younger, he used to lay right next to the step and watch me workout. He seemed particularly enthralled whenever I moved across the step. His favorite workout back then was PowerMax. :) What's amazing is that he did not get smushed...but I always modified the moves so that I would not step on him. He seemed so enthralled I did not have the heart to shoo him away. He also liked when I moved to the floor to do ab work. Then I was a "captive audience" for patting him. I kind of miss those days...:confused:

Eva

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.