kickboxing videos

newhorizons

I recently bought Kick,punch and crunch and really enjoy the workout. I would like to know if anyone can recommend any other tapes involving kickboxing of about the same intensity. What about any of the Tae bo tapes? I really like Cathe's tapes and I plan to buy the new kickboxing DVD coming out .But in the interim, I would like to find another kicboxing video to do. Thanks for your help in advance.
Barb:)

Have you tried Cathe's Cardio Kicks? It's fun and tough at the same time. I used to do Tae Bo but not since I've found Cathe!:) Suan

Hi, I have some of Cathe's kickbox and love KPC! I then tried KenpoX (from the P90X DVD's) and it was a bit slower. I have picked up some of the older Taebo workouts (Target had some on sale) and I like Billy. Taebo is alot different than Cathe but it does move fast which I like and not too tricky of choreography...hope this helps...:)...Carole

I think you would like the older advanced Tae-bo workouts. Like his Live series or the Get Ripped series. DO NOT get the newer ones. For ex., the 2004 series or the Cardio or FLex workouts. They are major boring. He is alot different than Cathe. Much more hyper, but fun!

I did CTX kickbox this morning for the first time in a while. It was good. Actually, harder than I remember. Not as tough as KPC, but good. The ab section is hard.

- Shopgirl :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.