Kettlebellin' on Turkey Day!

mj476

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I'm all done with my marathon workout:

4 chinups
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - used 2# weights on kickboxing circuits
Core Fusion Glutes & Thighs - Turned Out Thigh, Standing Gluteal Toner and Kneeling Gluting Toner
Extra long walk with Max

Burned a total of 677 calories! Should be enough to fend off all the extra food!

Deanie - Congratulations on your new bar!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Marcy

Good Morning!!!

Today I slept late, made pancakes for breakfast and am off to read my book in a minute!! A much needed rest day for me :)

Marcy::: WTG with the chinups!! I think you are covered for your eating today!;) Have fun at your Diner! What a great idea!

Gayle/Melissa::: How was Murph????!!!

Jane::: Hope your ankle is feeling well! Hope your dad is well!!!

Rhonda:::: Hope you are spending the day with people you enjoy!

Happy Turkey day everyone!!!
As the kids in my class say before they eat snack.....
"Eat, Drink and be Married!!!!"
...... they miss heard us when we said Eat drink and be merry and they get a big kick out of the way they say it!!LOL

Hi Again!

We're back from lunch already. I had matzoh ball soup, caesar salad (no croutons), broiled salmon, scallops, flounder and shrimp with squash, stuffed mushrooms and sweet potato fries. I was only able to eat half and still have sweet potatoes and squash salad left. We never even ate our cake at the restaurant because we were so stuffed. I opted for the carrot cake.

Jane - How's your Dad? How did that oreo cake turn out? Sounds delicious!

Gayle/Melissa - Did you get through Murph?

Gayle - Hope your grandmother is improving.

Rhonda - Hope you're having a great day with your family.

Deanie - Sounds like you're having a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving!

Marcy

Good evening ladies!!

Marcy - Great workout!! ^^^5's on the chin ups! I love the diner meal you had. Carrot cake is my favorite...did you get it to go?

Deanie - I hope you had a good rest! I love brisket too. :)

Waves to Melissa, Jane and Rhonda!!

I did a pretty modified Murph this morning. I forgot how hard that WOD is. I broke the ring rows, push ups and squats up Cindy style - 20 sets of 5/10/15:

1 mile run
100 ring rows
200 push ups (first 100 push ups on the toes, 2nd 100 on the knees...my right shoulder was not loving these)
300 squats
1 mile run - walked about half of it

time - 59:16 - The last time I did this was 2 years ago, and I think my time was about the same...so I'm okay with this.

Enjoy your evening everyone!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Gayle - Congrats on finishing Murph!! I'm doing it on Sunday morning for sure. Ankle is much better.

Marcy - Your meal sounds wonderful!! I love matzoh ball soup! I haven't had it in quite a while.

Dad is doing well. We got him outside and he walked the entire driveway and a little bit down the street. He said he felt great!! We watched Elf in the afternoon. He does well with kids movies or movies with kids in them.

The Oreo cake was wonderful!! The top layer split a little and it needed to have a little more frosting in the middle otherwise it was great!!

Deanie ~ Hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Waving hello to Melissa and Rhonda.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.