******Kettlebell Weekend Report******

lioness

Cathlete
Where is everyone today??

This morning I did a 5K race and got 1st in my age group! It was a small race and there was only 2 people in my age group so I ended up with a nice medal.

This afternoon I hit the pool and swam 80 laps.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Congratulations Jane!!! That is so awesome :D I am THE slowest runner ever, although that doesn't stop me :rolleyes:

Today was AOS Newport. I did well, substituting some of the moves that bother my back with other KB work...all in all I did well.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Good Morning!

Jane:: Way to go with winning the race in your age group!!!:):):) And swimming after that?! You are the woman!!

Tammy:: Congrats on the promotion!!! Good job on Newport, that one is a smoker!

Yesterday I did Resolution III and moved a lot of weight!!:) Today is a rest day.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Jane, WTG!!!! That is awesooooooome! :D:D:D:D:D

Tammy, great job on Newport :)

Deanie, this is your second rest day this week... I think someone is slackin' ;):p Just kidding! Enjoy your day. :)

I took a rest weekend. Blech for me. We were going to go to the Indiana Dunes y'day, but DH woke up with whiplash... yes, whiplash from shooting his rifle using poor form at the clay shooting range on Friday. I really am trying to be compassionate, but he looks so funny in his neck brace and neither one of us can really stop laughing :eek: And... who gets whiplash from shooting rifle? LOL! I would feel bad, but he started laughing first so I think I'm okay. :p

I have decided, because ADD has kicked in, that I am going to do Barry's Bootcamp next week. I haven't done his workouts in MONTHS, I love them and it's time to switch it up.

Off to church! I will see you all later and hope you have a great Sunday. :)

Melissa

Hi Everyone!

Deanie - Enjoy your rest day.

Melissa - lol regarding you and your DH. Well if he laughed first, I guess it ok. :eek:

Tammy - WTG on Newport. That's a hard workout!

Today I did Insanity. I loved it! It's hard and challenging but it's fun too and moves very fast. In the PM I did Gym Style BSB (timersaver) and parts of Gym Style C&T.

Hope everyone has a great evening!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.