Keli Roberts

Ciddy

Cathlete
I was wondering if anyone has tried Keli's two new workouts, New Definitions and F.I.T. Functional Integrated Training? These both sound like great workouts and something I would definitely enjoy because I tend to like the more athletic workouts. Just wanting some feedback. Thanks.

I've been waiting for them to come out and they just did........so I ordered them today. I'll let you know. I think they sound really good and I really like Keli!

Thanks. I agree they sound really good. I like Keli as well, so I'm anxious to hear about these. :D

I saw these were on her website - they look good, although, I am not sure how long the workouts are? I did notice you can purchase them through her website.

Would you post the link for her websie? Deos collage carry them? I like collage because if you dont like the dvd you have 1 month to return it for a full refund.

karen

Her website is www.keliroberts.com. I asked Collage if they would be carrying these workouts and they replied that they would be taking a look at them in the new few weeks and will put updated information on their coming soon page.

Does anyone remember her or have her Cher Step tape? Every once in a while I still do it. The standing floor work & abs on that tape are pretty good too.

I would appreciate an answer on her new tape when one of you get it . thanks much,

Karen:7

That used to be my favorite step tape!! I still do it occasionally, but the outfits bust me up!! I think Keli has suffered with Bulemia in the past and I give her a lot of credit for keeping healthy these days. No addiction disease is an easy thing to overcome. She looks really good today.

I'm not sure if the workouts are advanced, although I think most of the stuff she puts out is intermediate/advanced and I thought these looked tough enough for me. I can always modify up if need be.....but it says it has plyos and such.

I rec'd an email from her customer service saying one of my DVDs was on backorder but they're expecting them in on Friday.

I just ordered "step it Strong" from CIA for $10.00 (along with the new CIA workouts) and really liked the workout. I think I will order more of her in the future.

JaneJ

I just wonder why Collage isn't carrying these? (It's carrying two of her new workouts, but not all).

I have her "Flexibility for the Inflexible" workout, which is a foam roller/self-myofascial release workout. I like it, but she works the legs unevenly (one side gets full IT band work--top, middle, bottom, then all--and she completely skips it on the other side! I haven't checked to see if there are chapters conveniently placed so I can just repeat the first side).

Step it Strong is one of my favorites. I rented in from Netflix and I liked it so much that I bought a copy. I also like her 10-minute Solution Kickbox workout.

I agree- I love Step it Strong, especially the end core/chest stuff. I also get it occasionally from netflix. I didn't know it was $10- I may buy it.

The 10-min Kickbox is a great for adding on to other workouts. I think the "fat burning" blast where she's wearing the camo pants is really hard; I am always winded at the end.

Another Step It Strong Lover here.

Kathryn - I think Collage will probably get the 2 neweer ones. They just came out on Keli's website today....so maybe soon.

I've got SIS on VHS... haven't done it in a couple years. Maybe I'll take it out again... I forgot how good it was.

I have her Kickbutt Combat workout and I really like it. I love that it has several jumprope sections because I'm always looking for ways to incorporate more rope jumping into my routine and this workout does it for me. :)

Ciddy,

Have you tried Michael Olajide's Killer Abs and Back? I really like it. He has a jump rope section you might enjoy. Not MY favorite part of the workout, mind you, but you might like it. :)

No I don't have that workout, but I do have Aerobox and I absolutely love it. It kicks my butt every time. His Killer Abs and Back has been on my to order list for a long time now. Every time I think about getting it something new comes out and I spend my money there instead. Thanks for the suggestion. I may just need to check Amazon for a used one and order it already. :)

Oh I have a real soft spot for Keli Roberts because her first step video (by herself, not the one with Cher - I forget the name of it) was the first one I ever did at home and I did it 3 times a week for about 18months - it never occurred to me to get another one :D . Then eventually I got her circuit one with bands. They are good beginner / intermediate videos and I would still recommend them now. I find they don't get my heart rate up enough now compared to Cathe but I still keep them if I need a gentle one after time off or because I've been ill or something.

I also have the Cher workout but the step portion of that is very gentle. Mind if you think some of the outfits in old Cathe workouts are dated you should see Cher's clothes in that :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.