Keep polling

I'm late to the party, sorry!

I'm Gayle. This is RT #4 for me. I'm driving in on Wednesday and staying till Sunday, possibly Monday. (I'm coming from NE PA and coming right thru Philly, in case anybody needs a ride from the airport the day I'm arriving.)

This is the ONE TIME throughout the year that I AM TRULY SELFISH. This time IS FOR AND ABOUT ME and my friends, so I suck up every single second of each day there.

Every RT gets better and better!!! More friends, old and new. And I can't wait for this year. I'm really looking forward to just hanging out. Really. Working out, yes....but MY highlight is going to be meeting all the RTers and just putting names to faces. And taking lots of pictures.

See you all in JULY!!!!!!!

Gayle

Want to Car Pool?

Hi I am Saundra and I will be driving up from Maryland on Friday. This will be my 2nd road trip.

Hi Saundra,

I am also from Maryland. I'm looking for a ride. Do you want to car pool? I live in Carroll County. I can pay for gas.

Thanks,
FitDoggie

HI I'm Eunice and I'm coming from Twentynine Palms California,maybe you haven't heard about this place,Ok this is the Desert I'm on a Military Base, close to Palm Spring, well not to close about one hour thirty min.driving,
This is my 2th road trip,I'm flying to Virginia to visit my friend Nelly who is coming to the RT and from Fairfax, we are driving on Friday morning...
I cant wait to see you guys and meet new Catheite's and of course to see Cathe and the Crew....

Hi,
My name is Phyllis and this will be my 1st road trip. I live in North Jersey and am so excited that I am still double checking that I was #105. I have worked out with Cathe since the early 90's. I however hurt my knee in January and meniscus repaired in my right knee, I tore my posterior and lateral meniscus in 4 places and partially tore my ACL. The surgeon did not repair my ACL. I did physical therapy and am now restarting my exercise program so I hope I am ready. I will be arriving on Friday and am staying ath the Fairfield. I am also still looking for a roomate.

Like I said I am so excited and I can't wait. Thanks for everyone's tips.
Phyllis M

Hi,
My name is Phyllis and this will be my 1st road trip. I live in North Jersey and am so excited that I am still double checking that I was #105. I have worked out with Cathe since the early 90's. I however hurt my knee in January and meniscus repaired in my right knee, I tore my posterior and lateral meniscus in 4 places and partially tore my ACL. The surgeon did not repair my ACL. I did physical therapy and am now restarting my exercise program so I hope I am ready. I will be arriving on Friday and am staying ath the Fairfield. I am also still looking for a roomate.

Like I said I am so excited and I can't wait. Thanks for everyone's tips.
Phyllis M

Hi Phyllis,
You know,I did have a menuscus repaired and my ACL as well I got surgery on 2005, and I'm good enough to do IMAX 3 is been 4 years now i'm fine.....
I got lucky my surgeon was pretty good....
I hope you get better...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.