K'bell/AOS Workout Question

Afreet,

Thank you so much for the information! You truly saved me money because I was going to download it this evening! I would much prefer a workout that I can follow along with. Are all of AOS downloads basically the same as you described for the Diva workout?

I think they must be - again, it's frustrating that they aren't a little clearer about what it is, exactly, they are selling. I won't be downloading any more of these, unless they start having actual workout vids you can download.

The Diva is just 7 rounds with 3 exercises per round. It's the same workout for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced - you do each exercise for 60 seconds (so 1 Round=3 minutes), but you get a 60 second break between Rounds as a Beginner, 30 seconds of you're Intermediate, and 15 for Advanced.

I don't want to give away any of AOS' top-secret information or anything, but if you made up your own Rounds with 3 exercises apiece, and maybe included a variety of kettlebell and bodyweight exercises (Swings, Planks, and Racked Squats, for example, or Cleans, Renegade Rows, and Jumping Jacks, or Suitcase Deadlifts, Kettlebell Jerks, and Iron Crosses, or Figure 8s to a hold, Russian Twists, and Hand-to-hand Sumo Squats, or Clean-and-Presses, Tactical Lunges, and Side Planks, just to name a few totally at random) you'd have the Diva workout.

Their DVDs are good, though - they're follow-alongs and they're pretty popular - I like Lauren's DVDs better, but I throw in an AOS DVD here and there. (That's the Art of Strength DVDs like Newport, Providence, Firepower, etc.)

Last edited:
I think they must be - again, it's frustrating that they aren't a little clearer about what it is, exactly, they are selling. I won't be downloading any more of these, unless they start having actual workout vids you can download.

The Diva is just 7 rounds with 3 exercises per round. It's the same workout for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced - you do each exercise for 60 seconds (so 1 Round=3 minutes), but you get a 60 second break between Rounds as a Beginner, 30 seconds of you're Intermediate, and 15 for Advanced.

I don't want to give away any of AOS' top-secret information or anything, but if you made up your own Rounds with 3 exercises apiece, and maybe included a variety of kettlebell and bodyweight exercises (Swings, Planks, and Racked Squats, for example, or Cleans, Renegade Rows, and Jumping Jacks, or Suitcase Deadlifts, Kettlebell Jerks, and Iron Crosses, or Figure 8s to a hold, Russian Twists, and Hand-to-hand Sumo Squats, or Clean-and-Presses, Tactical Lunges, and Side Planks, just to name a few totally at random) you'd have the Diva workout.

Their DVDs are good, though - they're follow-alongs and they're pretty popular - I like Lauren's DVDs better, but I throw in an AOS DVD here and there. (That's the Art of Strength DVDs like Newport, Providence, Firepower, etc.)

Afreet,

Thank you once again for the information that you provided above. I will try to devise my own "Diva" workout based upon the information that you provided above. I own both of Lauren's DVDs and Providence and Newport. I was also considering purchasing Santa Monica and Firepower. Do you have any thoughts on these two?

Also do you or anyone else have a kettle rotation (using DVDs and/or your own workout) that you would be willing to share?

Thanks again!

I love both Santa Monica and Firepower. They have been having weekly specials for all their workouts. I think this week might be Santa Monica and Firepower together and you end up getting I think, don't quote me, $25 off.

Peggie,

Thank you so Much!! I am going to order both Firepower and Santa Monica. I may do the downloads of both of the DVDs because even with the 20% discount, the downloads are cheaper. Anyone have any experience downloading from AOS?

Last edited:
Hi Peggie,

I downloaded AOS Firepower without problems. Thanks so much! Soon, I may also download Santa Monica. I plan to do a kettlebell rotation in April. I am looking for any suggestions for kettlebell rotations. I will also ask this in the rotation forum.

What are ETK and PTTP workouts and where on the AOS site can I find them? I could not locate them when I looked. Thanks so much

ETK is "Enter the Kettlebell," and PTTP is "Power to the People." These both are workouts from Pavel Tsatsouline at Dragon Door (www.dragondoor.com). A little warning about his website: It is a visual nightmare -- cluttered and overwhelming. If you're not familiar with him, he is considered a (the?) top kettlebell expert. Worth a look.

:D

I don't have any of the AOS downloadable workouts; only the disks.

Hope this helps.

Kathryn,

Thank you for the information. I visited the WEB page and I see what you mean about cluttered and overwhelming. I will explore the site. I saw this DVD in the site- The 'Extreme Cardio Kettlebelll Workout.' Do you have this DVD and what is your opinion?

Thanks For info! I just downloaded FirePower two days ago! I missed the sale! I may download Santa Monica since it is on sale!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.