Just discovered great substitute for Clorox Bleach Pen

BAM

Cathlete
I love using the Clorox Bleach Pen, especially around my kitchen sink. It cleans up mildew that builds up around the edges. It' not cheap but not too expensive either but I really need to be conservative right now. I was heading to the store to buy some when I thought, hmmmmmmm, I use toilet bowl cleaners with bleach (which I absolutely love) and it's a thicker consistency so maybe, JUST maybe, it will do the same thing as the bleach pen. Well, I just used it around my sink and VOILA! It works! All that cruddy stuff has disappeared! So the pen is $2.75 at Wal-Mart for 2 oz. and I get the toilet bowl cleaner for $1.87 for 24 oz. Such a deal! Just remember, even though it's a toilet bowl cleaner, it only becomes such when it's actually IN your toilet bowl. For my sink, it's a SINK cleaner! Happy sink-toilet cleaning! }( :7

Bam

RE: Just discovered great substitute for Clorox Bleach ...

Mary, even though the toilet bowl cleaner is a thicker consistency, it still comes out a bit too much so I might try and find something with a smaller spout to pour it in. I left it on for at least a half hour. I don't know that it needed that amount of time but I had other things I was doing in the meantime. Happy bleaching! :7

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.