Just did Drill Max yesterday!!!

Spinin28

Cathlete
I love Drill Max...even the warm up is fun fun fun! I Love the music!! The music seems have a faster beat per minute than any of the other older Cathe workouts, plus I love a techno sound. Cathe's cueing is excellent as always and I had no problem following along with all the moves. It is so wonderful to have something so new and fresh, with all new moves and new music and a new set....LOVED IT!!! I found my self hooting and hoolering all during the workouts, except maybe at the end. I am very pleased with this workouts!!

I would have to say that I did not find the cardio drill portions as difficult as HSTA, Imax3 or Low Max..but very comparable to Bootcamp and Cardio& weights...overall I loved the workout! I would rate it more in the intermediate/advanced level rather than all out advanced.

I can't wait to try the rest of the workouts!!! Yeah!
:)

I will be attempting this one today! I would say you have calmed my fears about it some but hearing YOU say it's intermediate/advanced probably means it KILLER!}( LOL

Glad you enjoyed it, Denise!:)

>I will be attempting this one today! I would say you have
>calmed my fears about it some but hearing YOU say it's
>intermediate/advanced probably means it KILLER!}( LOL
>Glad you enjoyed it, Denise!:)

WENDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Hey Girlfriend! Long time no talk or see from you!!

Girl you will kick Drill Maxes's butt, and then do it again! You will Love it!! It is so much fun! I was reading another review and someone said it was kinda long...I thought it was a 60 minm..just looked and it is 72 minutes! It did not seem like it was 72 minutes..It was over before I was ready to be done. It was like "It is over already.. : (," rather than " God, I hope this is the last one"..LOL!

FYI: The girls are doing great!

Hmmmm...I'm not so sure that I believe you young lady!;)

Actually, I'm going for a premix today since I also have a run scheduled as well. I don't TRULY want to kill myself!:7 I will be doing the Total Body premix. No cardio in it so I'm cheating! HAH! :p

Doing all of that plus a run will be more than enough...LOL! But you can still totally kick butt and you know it!

I am not sure which one I will be doing today, have not decided yet..maybe Bodymax 2...:)

The new move in BM2 looks like fun! Cross Countries! }( I hope I don't trip and kill myself on that one!:7 :7 :7

Have fun!:)

I have not even looked at the description or previewed any of the workoust...I like to be surprised, plus you know it always takes a minute to get that move...so of course you have to stop for a second to figure out what your doing...LOL!
Cross countries here I come!! LOL!

Well I conquered the DM Total Body Premix. I am going to LOOOVE the full work out! I LOVED the premix! What an awesome work out! I added on BM2's ab work-KILLER!}(

How'd ya do with those cross-countries? ;)

OMG!!!!! I just did Body max 2 today...WOW!!! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!! I can't believe how easy all the moves transition...incredible!! I loved the music...I so love Cathe and these new workouts!! Next time I am going to do it with the bonus cardio portion..Unreal!

The cross-countries are so much fun..God I love the whole workout!!

Yippppeee!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.